Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy
a) Data Controller
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (Law No.6698), your personal data will be collected and processed by caller.zoneas the data controller within the scope described below.
b) Purposes of Processing Personal Data Your personal data can be processed and kept in systems for the similar purposes such as requesting and continuity of our related services, enriching and presenting the available data, preventing and detecting situations such as invoicing, interconnection, irregularity, abuse, and fraud, finalizing and informing your complaints, customer satisfaction, thanking, celebration, the fulfillment of legal obligations in the relevant legislation related to official authority and regulatory and supervisory institutions and sharing the necessary information for audit activities in accordance with the guidance services defined within the scope of Electronic Communications Law No.5809 and related Regulations and other regulations.
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data can be Transferred Limited to the realization of the above-mentioned objectives and fulfillment of the obligations imposed by the relevant legislation within the limits set by the provisions of the relevant legislation, especially the Electronic Communications Law and the relevant legislation, your personal data can be transferred to:
- Consumers who call our company's service numbers within the framework of the Electronic Communication Legislation and the regulations of the Information Technologies and Communications Authority,
- caller.zonegroup companies,
- Companies, representatives, dealers that we have authorized, operating on behalf and account of our Company,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions, competent authorities that will determine your location in case of an emergency call, public institutions or organizations that are authorized to explicitly request your personal data subject to their laws,
- Business partnerships, supplier and contractor companies, banks, credit risk, and financial institutions and other real or legal persons within the scope of the stated purposes,
- Third parties from which we receive consultancy, including tax and similar consultants, compulsory persons, institutions and organizations, and auditors related to legal follow-up processes and without being limited to these, domestic and foreign business partners, third-party service providers, and authorized individuals and organizations for the above-mentioned purposes. The personal data processing conditions and purposes stated in Article 8 of Law No. 6698 regarding transferring personal data and in Article 9 regarding transferring personal data abroad are reserved.
d) Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected electronically such as verbal, written, or mobile application, e-mail, text message, search engine in order to fulfill its obligations duly as defined in the Electronic Communication Legislation and within the scope of all services offered by our Company and the purposes stated above.
e) Rights of Personal Data Owner Specified in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
In accordance with Article 11 of Law No. 6698 by applying to our company, you have the rights of
a) Learning if your personal data is processed or not,
b) Requesting information regarding the personal data if they are processed,
c) Learning the purpose of the data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
ç) Knowing the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
d) Requesting the rectification of the data in the case that they are processed incompletely or inaccurately,
e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant article of the Law,
f) Requesting notification of the operations carried out in compliance with subparagraphs (e) and (f), to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
g) Objecting to the occurrence of a result against the person by the processed data analyzed exclusively through automated systems,
h) Claiming compensation of the damage in case of suffering a loss due to illegal processing of the personal data.
You can provide all your questions and requests related to your personal data to our company's caller.zoneaddress in writing (via Notary channel, certified mail, etc.) within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698